Saturday, July 31, 2010

Starting brand new

So, tomorrow is August 1st. To a teacher this is the beginning of a new year. I will be at a new school in a new school system. I've decided to use this opportunity to make many changes in the classroom and be the teacher that I have always wanted to be. I have also decided to make changes in my personal life to better myself. I am hoping that these changes will make me healthier, and a better wife and mother. I am writing this blog to hopefully have some accountability. I will try my hardest to blog every day about exercising/eating right and the changes of made in the classroom. Jay and I will also be going to church every Sunday. I know that part of the problems in our marriage was due to not having faith or God involved in it. I'm very excited about starting this journey and hopefully somebody will be bored enough to read about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment