Tuesday, February 15, 2011

6th month failing

It's not a guarantee but a very strong likelihood. I've been put on steroids to drain my ear and it's not something that they give women in the 1st trimester so if I did happen to conceive last week the drugs would probably end the pregnancy. This sucks soooooo much. I was feeling pretty good about our chances. I didn't chart this month and have felt much more relaxed and I thought that we had decent timing without knowing exactly. This coming from nowhere is crazy. I'm so tired of trying. It's gotten to where baby commercials make me cry. I can't watch a tv show or movie where somebody has a baby. I'm cohosting a baby shower this weekend and then going to another one the following weekend. Both of them got pregnant before I started trying and I'm very happy for them. I really hope that I don't get emotional at the parties or afterwards. I don't want another baby shower for the 2nd baby so hopefully that will help but I know that seeing all of the baby clothes will be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment