Sunday, September 18, 2011

not a secret anymore!!

Well, Emma let the cat out of the bag last night at Dad's house. She hugged and kissed the baby and said so loud enough for Dad to hear. He then questioned it and I wasn't able to just straight lie to him. So now Dad, Sandy, MawMaw, and PawPaw know. Greg and Luke weren't there when it happened. Stephen was there but he's in denial and wouldn't let me tell him. My Mom is coming here this weekend for my birthday and I'm sure Emma will do the same thing and tell her. It's sweet though. She's been hugging and kissing the baby a lot. Last night she also tickled the baby for the first time which was cute. I think she's going to be a great big sister. I'm feeling great. I didn't have any symptoms yesterday besides peeing all day. I know that it's still early though.

No comments:

Post a Comment