So, there are a lot of things that I'm worried or scared about with having these twins. Maybe it will make me feel better to put them all down.
1. Having 2 preemies
2. Having a c-section
3. The babies not sleeping at the same time
4. Emma getting jealous and acting out
5. My mom moving in with us. Jay wants her to move in with us for a year so that I can go back to work in August and we won't have to pay for 3 kids in daycare.
6. Not loving the twins as much as I love Emma
7. Going on bedrest
8. Becoming huge and beyond uncomfortable.
I can't think of any others at the moment but I'm sure there will be more as time goes on.
I am starting to get excited about the babies coming. This pregnancy has been a million times better so far than Emma's was. I can't wait to find out what they are and start calling them by their names! I've started feeling them and it's been amazing. I had forgotten what it felt like when Emma moved in me.
Okay, now for a post of things you're excited about!! Society has definitely put many fears and scary images in our heads about pregnancy and delivery. Our Hypnobirthing class had us state the fears our first class and then MOVE ON. You can have a positive birth experience, even with twins!! I admire your honesty in this post though. Normal fears and I'm sure it will be fine.
ReplyDeleteExcept your mom moving in. REALLY??? FOR A YEAR?? How do you feel about that?