Tuesday, June 14, 2011

wow

So, I posted a message on a message board which I haven't done forever. It was about TTC a second baby and it asked other mom's if they have thought about putting a deadline on TTC to keep their kids close in age. I've had 2 comment and one of them has been trying for 23 cycles and another one has been trying for 3 years. I can not imagine doing either of those. I really feel like I need to have some kind of stopping point to save my sanity. I would probably try forever for a first child. I really don't think that I can do that for a second one. That's way too much heartache to endure when you already have one child. I think that for me, it'll be best to give up at some point a shift my thinking to having an only child instead of two.

No comments:

Post a Comment