Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Growing up too fast!!

I had a near meltdown at Toys R Us today. Jay and I decided that we were going to buy Emma a trike for her birthday. I got an email yesterday from Toys R Us saying that they had their Radio Flyer trikes on sale for 25% off. The girl one was soooo cute with a pink seat and a basket in front with holes that you could put a stuffed animal in. It is only on sale today and tomorrow so Emma and I went today with Luke so I could secretly buy it and sneak it into the van. I took her to the bike section and had her get on the trike so that I could make sure that she could ride it. She got on and I realized that she was too big. We then tried a small bike with training wheels and that one fit great. I became so upset that she was too big and had missed the trike stage. I started crying and Luke said that it was okay. If Luke hadn't been there I probably would have started sobbing uncontrollably but I felt like I had to get it together since he was there. I did get the bike which was Disney Princess and was also on sale today which was nice. I know that she will love it and I can't wait to give it to her in 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment