Monday, August 16, 2010
bad weekend
Nothing really bad happened except that I ate like crap all weekend and drake coke. Oh well. I didn't drink any yesterday or today so, maybe I'm back on track. I also gained 4 pounds last week which I'm not surprised about since I didn't behave myself. Jay and I went to Savannah to take care of some things at his brother's house. We came back with a 50 inch flat screen, new speakers, and a PS3. We put those in the den and moved our old tv in the bedroom. I know that they say that's bad but, it'll be okay. We don't spend a lot of time watching tv. Things are still going well at school. I am very close to being caught up on grading and planning. I have to focus on planning tomorrow and grading the tests I gave today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment