Tuesday, August 10, 2010
I suck
Yeah, so, I guess I'm not blogging every day. Friday, I came home from work feeling like crap and went to bed. Saturday, I layed in bed most of the day. Sunday, I got up and felt a lot better. I weighed myself and I had lost 11 pounds in one week!!!!! It probably was helped that I was starting my period when I weighed myself the Sunday before and was now off of my period. I also did not eat much on Friday and Saturday since I was feeling sick. But anyways, we all three went to church. Emma walked in the nursery but cried while she did it. She has been having a hard time adjusting to being back in daycare. She cries every morning when I drop her off and it kills me. The rest of Sunday was spent doing things around the house and then working out that evening. Monday, I had a good day at school and ate well and exercised. Today, I had another good day at school and ate well and worked out. I also got caught up on my lesson plans. Now I need to get caught up on grading papers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 pounds, way to go!! That's awesome!!
ReplyDelete