Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Day 4
I am not ready for the students to come on Friday. I have sooo much to do and I can't print at school and I can't download the system that I need at home to print from. Maybe I'll get lucky and there won't be many meetings tomorrow. I ate pretty well today and worked out on the treadmill. I love our new setup in the garage. I watched an episode of The Office while walking and it was great. I put Emma's new bedding on her bed. It's Disney Fairies and she loves it. She was so excited about her big pillow and covers. She's adapting pretty well to her new daycare. I'm happy with them so far also. I'm feeling down this evening but that's probably just hormones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So proud of you!! Remember, slipping up/giving in is okay sometimes too! :) I'm excited you have a blog!! We haven't talked FOREVER, call me soon! Good luck with the new school year and your new job, I miss you!
ReplyDelete