Tuesday, November 30, 2010
3 cycles = 3 failures
I'm started my period. Having a period is sooooo much worse when you want to be pregnant. It also sucks because I made the epic mistake of telling a couple of women that I work with that I'm trying and one of them asked me today if I was pregnant yet. It's like salt on the wound. I blame getting sick this past month. So now I'm on to investing more money into this and ordering some cheap internet ovulation predictor kits. We're also going to change the sex position that we've been in when Jay finishes. I realize that might be TMI. Oh well. Maybe this will be the cyle and I"ll find out on Christmas day. That'll be pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I wondered if you'd told other people you are trying. It's so hard not to get so excited and tell everyone. Especially when we've already had one successful pregnancy and healthy baby. It's going to be even harder this time to wait to tell people that we're trying and even harder to hold it in when we ARE pregnant. Last time we waited to tell EVERYONE (meaning work and facebook) until I was 12 weeks and we didn't tell too many other people before 9 or 12. I had to watch friends who lost babies (which I pray never happens to either of us) post about their miscarriages online and it was just heartbreaking. Just remember, the more people you tell, the more you're accountable. Just call me and I will listen to everything!! Happy Humping!
ReplyDelete