Thursday, November 18, 2010
CD 18 and no ovulation
I'm so irritated with my body right now. I started having a lot of cervical mucus a few days ago and had a temperature dip which indicates that I'm about to ovulate. Jay and I had sex for several days and my temps. went up and I thought that I ovulated. I started eating pineapple core to help with implantation. Well, I was wrong. My temp. had a big drop which means I did not ovulate. So now I'm worried that I ovulated in the last couple of days when Jay and I did not have sex. We're going to start again today and we're just going to have to keep going until Fertility Friend confirms ovulation. I have to stop eating the pineapple because it will make my vagina acidic. Jay said that we should have sex like teenagers. We'll do it several times a day and I'll be scared of getting pregnant and then I'll get pregnant like so many teenage girls do. It's funny but unfortunately that's not how it works. I'm also pissed that my cycle is going to be longer than usual now because I'm ovulating late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment