Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Phantom Symptoms begin

FF has not confirmed my O day but I think that I either ovulated yesterday or Sunday. Either way our timing is good. Today I got nauseaus right before lunch. So of course my first thought is that I might be pregnant. This is completely absurd though since even if I did conceive in the past couple of days my hormones wouldn't be high enough to cause morning sickness. I'm hoping that I will be spared morning sickness and spotting this pregnancy. and heartburn. and water retention. Of course, I don't want constipation or hemorrhoids either. I didn't have the last two the first time and was very glad. I started eating the pineapple core last night. I have 4 more days of that to help with implantation. I'm just ready for an O date to be confirmed so that I'll know my chances and stop worrying about having sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment