Friday, November 5, 2010

Cycle 3

Well, it's been a long time since I've posted but oh well. I'm changing the tone of this blog to be a TTC and baby blog. I started cycle 3 a few days ago and I'm very frustrated. I thought that I'd be pregnant by now. Every part of the cycle tries my patience. I'm either waiting to ovulate or I'm waiting to see if I'm pregnant. I bit the bullet and paid for VIP membership on fertility friend which is what I use to chart. I'm also going to eat pineapple with the core to help with implantation. If this cycle fails then I'm going to become more desperate and buy ovulation predictors. Let's all hope that it doesn't get to that point. I'm also done testing early. I did it with the last two cycles and it's just a waste of money. Thankfully I did only pay $1 per test though. I'm going to add my chart to this post if you would like to stalk it.

3 comments:

  1. They do sell those at the Dollar Tree...is that where you got them? I used to laugh at those, but my midwife told me that those are actually pretty reliable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy them at Dollar General. I would have laughed too but a lot of women on the message boards talk about using the cheap ones and say they work.

    ReplyDelete